Corporate Social Responsibility
- Apple used 100% recycled Aluminum for making new machine bodies
- Company’s Retail Location are 100% powered by renewable energy
- Trying to make Aluminum without adding greenhouse gas emission.
- Have surpassed Samsung in the new Q3 2018.
- Xiaomi have dominated India smartphone industry
- Have 27.3% of market share
- Revenue rose 33%
- Profit increase 9% at Quarter 3
- Last Quarter, Company’s revenue have increased to 42%
Business: Western Wings Corporation
- Because of high gas price, high fee
- Fuel price gradually increased
- Small companies close down because customers look for low price tickets.
Sh1.3 Billion consolidating operating profit
- Company’s profit have increase 300% than last year
- Annual growth rate is 20.6%